Code AD-S-R Manufacturer D-fa Dogs Ltd
Arma-Doggo – Dog Coat – Red / Blk – Small
Bunda vyrobená z vysoce funkční tkaniny. Určeno pro časté nošení v náročných podmínkách. Barva červená/ černá.
Arma-Doggo – Dog Coat – Red / Blk – SmallDurable, Magic Reflective Jacket.
Things You'll Dig About D-fa Dogs Arma-DoggoTM:
The Arma-Doggo (little armored D-fa) incorporates a durable outer Cordura® shell, Schoeller Dynatec for its magical reflective qualities and a fleece inner layer for warmth. It’s the most hard-wearing and super-reflective D-fa-design yet and is great for dogs that need durability, visibility and insulation all in one.
Schoeller Dynatec fabric in the front and side panels of the jacket improve visibility and durability for protection from the elements. The Dynatec appears black during daylight conditions, but illuminates to bright silver when lit at night for safer night manoeuvres.
For dogs exercising in dark, cool or wet conditions who are tough on gear and need something a little tougher and more reflective.
- Schoeller Dynatec front and side panels give superior reflectivit
- Kevlar-like look, durable with high abrasion resistance
- Hard-wearing Cordura® nylon outer top and belly panels
- Internal polyester fleece layer for insulation
- Cut-away shoulder panels do not restrict movement of the forelegs
- Easy on-off locking buckles; no velcro, sleeves, zippers or d-fa-difficult fastenings
- Zero FAF (fur-adherence-factor) on outer surface, moderate FAF on inner fleece
- Exercising, working or playing in cool or wet and low light conditions
- In tougher environments e.g. bush
- If you’re a bit hard on gear
This jacket is made from what fabric manufacturers call a static fabric. That means that it doesn’t have much, if any stretch in it so it doesn’t give so much during activity as fabrics that contain lycra or stretchy knits. To account for this, jackets made from these steady fabrics fit a little looser than those made from a stretch fabric. That means they don’t sit as tight around the body. It’s like the difference between your neat-fitting soft shell jacket and your more roomy waterproof overcoat. You don’t need to adjust the size you buy, but be aware that the jacket might have a looser fit than your stretchy ones. If you’re worried or confused, firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to help you out.
- Outer Cordura® and Schoeller Dynatec
- Inner polyester fleece
- Duraflex Rock Lockster Fastenings
Size: Small – spin measure (from collar to tail) 44-52 cm, weight range: 12-20 kg, Beagle, Cocker, Standard Schnauzer, Staffordshire Bullterrier
|Brand||D-fa Dogs Ltd|
|Brand||D-fa Dogs Ltd|
|Buying by||1 pc|